Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:54:07 +0200
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@hadiko.de>
To:        Sid Carter <sidcarter@symonds.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mplayer-skins - checksum mismatch for the skin tarballs

Hi,

On Wed, 05. Jun 2002, at 21:42 +0530, Sid Carter wrote
according to [mplayer-skins - checksum mismatch for the skin tarballs]:

> Is something wrong somewhere or is it just me ?

No, it's not you.
The skin makers do changes from time to time and then the MD5 sum of
the archive changes, too. There is no version numbering which could
prevent from those problems.
That's why mplayer no longer depends on -skins

Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.