Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:17:19 +0800 (HKT)
From:      "Bank of America" <customer_service@bankofamerlca.customers.onlinecomputerbanking.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Notification about your account(s)

   Logo for Bank of America Higher Standards
   Picture of a laptop computer

YOUR ACCOUNT IS OPEN AND READY FOR YOU TO USE.

   We're pleased to tell you that your account(s) are open again:

   We apologize for the downtime.

   Here's what you need to do next:

    1. First, for security and safety reasons you must verify your
       account(s) information. We have recovered all of our customer's
       information, however client-side verification is required.
       [1]Click here to view your statement.
    2. You can now make your deposit into your account. Choose the option
       that is easiest for you:
          + Visit your nearest banking center or use any of our ATMs that
            accept deposits. [2]Click here to locate ATMs and banking
            centers.
          + Use [3]Online Banking to transfer your opening deposit to
            your new account. You can transfer money form other Bank of
            America accounts or from accounts you have at other banks.
    3. To order checks and/or deposit slips for your account, go to
       [4]www.bankofamerica.com/checks or call 1.800.652.1111. (Online
       ordering is currently not available in WA and ID).

   We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your banking
   needs.

   Email Preferences
   This is a service email from Bank of America. Please note that you may
   receive service email in accordance with your Bank of America service
   agreements, whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.
   Contact us about this email
   Please do not reply to this email with sensitive information, such as
   an account number, PIN, password, or Online ID. The security and
   confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. If
   you have any questions, please either call the phone number on your
   account statement or use the [5]Contact Us page, so we can properly
   verify your identity.
   Privacy and Security
   Keeping your financial information secure is one of our most important
   responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage customer
   information, please read our [6]Privacy Policy. You can also learn how
   Bank of America keeps your [7]personal information secure and how you
   can help protect yourself.

   Bank of America Email, 8th Floor, 101 South Tryon St., Charlotte, NC
   28255-0001

   Official Sponsor 2004-2008 U.S. Olympic Teams Bank of America, N.A.
   Member FDIC. [8]Equal Housing Lender
   © 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved.