Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:56:49 +0900 (JST)
From:      Nakata Maho <chat95@mac.com>
To:        shelton@sentry.granch.ru
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OO 1.1.1 on FreeBSD requires Moz 1.0.1?

In Message-ID: <200407291051.04126.shelton@sentry.granch.ru>
"Rashid N. Achilov" <shelton@sentry.granch.ru> wrote:

Hm, you don't seem to need mozilla connectivity :)

> > there's a plan to upgrade mozilla to 1.7. however this doesn't mean
> > compilation time will be reduced :(
>
> I think, it can be switchable (like WITH_MOZILLA_AB=yes)

yes, you are right.
there is historical reason that I don't include such option.
there is configure option that handels mozilla connectivity, however,
unfortunately --enable-mozlla=no enabled mozilla, and --enable-mozilla=yes
disables mozilla, a long long days :) ago. so I don't include this to avoid
confusion. Once I recieved an e-mail about it and explained somewher I forgot.

Thanks,
--nakata maho