Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:04:40 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "Dan Mahoney Jr." <danm@DanMahoney.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Samba and Browsing.

He doesn't need anything set to browsable to be able to see the server on
the browse list, that would just mean that it would show up as having no
shares when he double clicked on it in network neighborhood.

Are all the machines in the MAIN workgroup?

Delete the wins.dat and browse.dat files in your tmp dir.

Try adding the following to your config.
interfaces = 192.168.1.1/255.255.255.0
guest account = nobody (or ftp or whatever you feel is appropriate).

You've obviously pointed out that the problem is the interface.
-Chris