Date:      Sun, 22 Jan 2006 00:04:17 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports

--nextPart4900154.L18kkaJxx6

All,

On Friday 13 January 2006 20:19, I wrote:
> no big news since 6.0, but in the background there are many interesting
> projects:  Just now the new malloc has hit current, we hear promising
> numbers from the network performance crew, the first batch of security
> advisories is out and I'm sure some of you spent the holidays doing exiti=
ng
> stuff for FreeBSD as well.  Please tell us!
>
> This is the call for Status Reports of your project activity between
> October and now.  This is not limited to developers.  We want a broad
> spectrum of reports from everybody involved with FreeBSD.  Check the Stat=
us
> Report homepage[1] for earlier reports.
>
> Submission deadline is a week from now, January 20th!  I don't want to
> delay the publication much this time, so please write your report now!=20
> Please use the XML-generator[2] or -template[3] and send your report to
> monthly@freebsd.org by next Friday.  Thanks a lot!

to date we have received only 11 reports, which - compared to earlier round=
s -=20
is a poor turnout.  I am wondering if we just had a quiet period, if you=20
don't feel your projects are ready for prime-time or if you are just tiered=
=20
of writting reports?

In either case, please let me know so we can do something about it.  If you=
=20
want to submit a report - deadline is extended to Wednesday (25th).  Thanks!

=2D-=20