Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 12:13:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Andrey Zakhvatov <andy@icc.cgu.chel.su>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3589: New port:  bclock-1.0

On Fri, 16 May 1997, Andrey Zakhvatov wrote:

>    What about garbage cleaning sometimes, for example after port
> commit?

Jordan just made some clarity about this, but I guess it was in another
list...
Please don't send this requests as a PR, send the request to the ftp
maintainer at cdrom.com.
I think this area is NEVER cleaned, anyway.

>    I have uploaded some ports to incoming, it has been commited.
>    I want to upgrade some of my uploads, but.. I must use different name..

You should send a PR with a patch to your original port (diff -ru) seems
to be the popular command.

	Pedro.