Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:24:35 +0900
From:      Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh <itojun@itojun.org>
To:        Alejandro Galindo <agalindo@servidor.exsocom.com.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MX mail problem

>Our server are working well only in some days i recived the next message
>from postmaser:
>553 servidor.exsocom.com.mx. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
>554 <alex@servidor.exsocom.com.mx>... Local configuration error
>in the DNS configuration i have the next line for MX
>                IN      NS          servidor.exsocom.com.mx.
>                IN      MX    10    servidor.exsocom.com.mx.
>the problem its only some times and not with all the users.
>Please if you have any suggestion tell me becouse i cant resolve this problem.

	Check the configuration of sendmail (or qmail).  The above error
	(mail loops back to me) usually occurs when your sendmail thinks
	the email (towards alex@servidor.exsocom.com.au) to be RELAYED,
	not accepted.  The correct behavior is to accept the email, and to
	this you should configure sendmail (or qmail) properly.

itojun