Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 18:21:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Web DATABASE(WAS Re: Bt848 on P55T2P4-P100oc)

Ok, a database for FreeBSD hardware that is contributed by users?  Is that
what we are after. Would a simple PERL cgi script that say, read the
information out of the form and appended the specs and a little paragraph
from the user on to the correct page work? Or are we wanting something
more robust?

BTW I have also been toying with the idea of putting up a database of
people who are working on projects into a Web page.  Just to kind of
advertise the projects and let people know who is interested and working.
Just an Idea.

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://vinyl.quickweb.com/~chrisc/book.html
Disclaimer: Even Though it has My Name on it, Doesn't mean I said it.