Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 13:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Losher <Peter.Losher@nominum.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Viewer for TIFF-F files (Online FAX services, etc.)

Hi,

	Has anyone been able to view TIFF-F files? (Most of these online
FAX services send your FAX's to you either in their own format (Which you
need Windows to run their viewer), or in TIFF-F (TIFF-Fax).  I can load
the image in a image viewer, but that is only one page (and doesn't work
with multiple page faxes).  I have tried ghostview, but it bombs loading
the images...

Is there some converter I can run, or a UNIX viewer I can use to view
these faxes with?

Thanks - Peter

--
Peter Losher   				      <Peter.Losher@nominum.com>
Systems Admin. - Nominum, Inc.              PGP key available on request