Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:49:43 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        langfod@dihelix.com, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Streaming JPEG???

More than likely part of my problem may be that I  dont understand how
how streaming jpegs on the web work.

My first foray into web animation was using Apaches "asis" feature
that just shoved data out unmolested. The file was just one of those
gif loop cgi programs with the output to a file.

I am assuming the streaming JPEGs are a little more advanced than this.

Seems that smut sites have this stuff all figured out.