Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:20:00 GMT
From:      Stuart King <sking@irietools.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/78627: I would like to be added to the list of commercial software vendors.

>Number:         78627
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       I would like to be added to the list of commercial software vendors.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Irie Pascal supports five different operating systems (FreeBSD, Windows, Linux, Solaris/x86, and Solaris/Sparc). There is a separate edition of Irie Pascal for each supported operating systems, and programs created with the compiler in any edition can by executed (without being recompiled) by the interpreters in all editions.