Date:      Sat, 13 May 2000 15:42:20 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        se@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: wine-99.11.14

Please consider updating that port to the next (not the current, but
the one that will be released on Monday, or so) version of Wine.

There have been many improvements in the meantime, and I (and probably
others) have been providing anti-Linuxism patches on a continual base.

With the addition of just one single-line patch that I submitted just
an hour ago, the CVS version of Wine builds and runs on FreeBSD 3.4
without problems.

Most of the patches in the port, apart from those affecting FreeBSD
itselfs, should be either obsolete or submitted to the Wine folks
(i.e., Alexandre Julliard <julliard@lrc.epfl.ch>).

Note that Alexandre usually integrated my patches within a few days,
so that won't be a wasted effort!

Gerald