Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:49:40 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        smp@csn.net, ken@gt.ed.net, mestery@winternet.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, sklower@CS.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:   Re: Problem with my Wincast, fxtv

I see support as a slight issue . For example, the PCI interface on
-current is supposed to have a new addition to enable/disable a
device such function as far as I am concern is not planned for
FreeBSD 2.2.

What is good about the driver is that it does not use too many
kernel interfaces thus lessing our exposure to support problems.

At any rate, I don't have a FreeBSD 2.2 system so someone is
going to have to integrate it on my behalf.

To be honest , right now I am more concern with checking in the
more recent version to -current than checking in the driver to FreeBSD 2.2 .

The most recent version of the driver is at:
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/bt848.tar.gz

	Amancio