Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 21:00:48 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New BT848 driver 0.2

Well, not sure what to do in your case. I have let "tv" and "dtv" run
for hours over here both on my P100 and PPRO 200Mhz.

The only thing that I think of is your kernel version or your vga
card.

Unfortunatly this kind of problem is very, very difficult to track down.

I will see what I think of to help you out.

Anyone else seeing this kind of problem?

	Tnks,
	Amancio