Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:01:48 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
To:        Counterstrikectt@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help?

[Please don't remove the Cc: freebsd-questions ]

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 12:57:01AM -0400, Counterstrikectt@aol.com wrote:
> So your saying that I only use this unix program w/o windows! So for instance
> I want the unix program and I want to install it but I can't unless I stop
> using Windows?

Yes. You're correct. Both Windows and UNIX are Operating Systems, and
generally speaking, you can have only one Operating System active on
your machine at one time. You can, however, make your machine
dual-boot, ie choose the O/S you want to bring up when your machines
starts up.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>