Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:30:41 -0400
From:      Walter Vaughan <wvaughan@steelerubber.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommended RAID controller

I am looking to build two new servers, and
plan on using freeBSD. I've read the last
5 months of this list and while I haven't seen
anything to scare me, I'm looking for advice on
something that'll work pretty much out of the block
with 5.2.1 that has pretty good tools support.
I was all fired up about a Zero-channel Adaptec,
but after reading it's only 4.* tools supported
I not so sure.
I liked what I've read about Intel's SATA
raid that uses the iir driver, but again
I am worried about administrative tools.

Thanks
--
Walter