Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2003 15:05:30 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

Let's stop kicking Richard Stallman.
He has his own agenda.
But GCC is why you can compile FreeBSD.
Any of you ever tried to write a compiler ?
I have, it is not easy. And I am a self-professed genius.
Funny how no-one else recognises that.
I toyed with it a long time.
I wanted a language that would be intuitive.
It would learn, as humans do.
Thousands of lines of "C" code later I realised it was impossible.
Sentience is how we learn.
Sentience is not possible with a technology based on 0/1.
The universe is not binary.

"Half-way down the stairs is a stair where I sit.
There isn't any other stair quite like it.
It's not at the bottom, it's not at the top.
It really isn't anywhere, it's somewhere else instead"

And it is in our time to name names.
I would like to thank Gary Swearingem (that maybe an "n" and not an "m")
for his persistence in refusing my attempts at apology.
He alone, has reduced the FreeBSD community by one.

Me, I just burned the Redhat CD's.
So it goes.
2003, and we have gotten nowhere.

--