Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:14:11 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Eddie Fry <eddie@wicked.eaznet.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: crons

Best bet would be to run it the 1st of the month, like I do.

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Systems Engineering Manager                   230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL