Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:35:59 +0530
From:      Sid Carter <sidcarter@symonds.net>
To:        "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@hadiko.de>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mplayer-skins - checksum mismatch for the skin tarballs

An Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 06:54:07PM +0200, Thomas E. Zander schreib :

> > Is something wrong somewhere or is it just me ?
> The skin makers do changes from time to time and then the MD5 sum of
> the archive changes, too. There is no version numbering which could
> prevent from those problems.
Hi,

Ok. I get it. Need to add that also to the pkgtools.conf in which case.
Thanks
Regards
	Sid
--
I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
on the same day.

Sid Carter                             FreeBSD oder Debian GNU/Linux.