Date:      Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:39:37 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Adrian Minta <gygy@stsnet.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 8.2 and MPD5 stability issues

On Jun 23, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Adrian Minta wrote:

> Hello,
> I am testing a RAS solution and I experience some crashes when the =
L2TP tunnels grow above 3500.

I guess you mean sessions, not tunnels.

> The IPv6 is disabled on the box. With IPv6 enabled the limit is around =
1700 (half). Does anyone has a sugesstion what I should try next ?

backtraces would be a good start if things persist after what Mike has =
suggested (updating to stable/8).

/bz

--=20
         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.