Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 1996 08:38:29 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        dlee@fubar.cs.montana.edu (Dan Lee), freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Matrox Millenium

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.960926153202.13627A-100000@fubar.cs.montana.edu> you wrote:
: I was wondering if FreeBSD works with the Matrox Millenium graphic card?

 Yes.  However if your wondering if XFree86 (the free Xwindows server)
 supports Millenium's then not quite yet (regardless of platform).

 The XFree86 Millenium team have something they are working on getting
 into Xfree by the end of this month for the next xfree86 general release.

 Until that stage a commercial X server such as one from Xinside
 works just fine.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds