Date:      Sat, 15 Mar 1997 13:31:27 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans), hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: getopt and EOF vs -1

In message <199703151856.LAA22515@rover.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: Hmmm, there are only 222 in my tree now, after eliminating the doc
: strings, and the irrelevant ones (that is ntp_getopt, or getopt_long).

Well, I've nabbed those.  Only ones left are getopt_long, ntp_getopt
and those that are in the contrib tree.  Time for a make most && make
installmost. :-)  Since I don't have a P6/233 like Jordan, this may
take a while...  And from his other mail, looks like there is no
chance at all that I'll get these changes in before 2.2R gets cut.

Warner