Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:49:40 +0200
From:      Juan =?iso-8859-1?b?UmFt824=?= Molina Menor <listjm@club.fr>
To:        adrian.chadd@gmail.com, freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: please test iwm again

> hiya,
>
> I've updated iwm some more again. It's not quite up to date with
> dragonflybsd - I've hit a merge conflict set that requires a little
> more thinking.
>
> So I'd appreciate some more iwm testing.
>
> I'm about 20 patches away from getting us to iwm in DFbsd circa
> January, and then I'll forward things along further after that.
> Hopefully the newer chipset support will come in around then too.
>

> -adrian

Hi!

After updating my laptop, the 7260 card works as well as before. On the
other hand, my usage is very simple: connecting automatically to my home
AP in g mode, no roaming involved. I’ve just surfed the web for a while
and downloaded some big files at speeds equivalent to what I get in
Windows (around 700 KiB/s).

If there is something you want me to test, just ask.

Thanks!