Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:43:21 +0100
From:      Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot@lphp.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   stupid question

Hi !

I am sure it is a common question, but I can't find the answer:
- how can I save my defined settings when building a port ?
Putting them in /etc/make.conf does not seem to work.
For exemple, if I want to build imapd with drac support, I go "make
WITH_DRAC=yes install", but I would love to go like "make install", putting
WITH_DRAC=yes in some configuration file somewhere so I don't have to write
nor remember it all the time (especially when upgrading).

Is that even possible ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Antoine Jacoutot