Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:30:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:Frontpage woes near end.

Hehehe.
Believe me I went along with this kicking and screaming.
I'm aware of all the problems with fp just have clients
begging for it and it's not in the best intrest of my future here to have
them go to the competition.   :)
I've essentialy got the thing all done and running. Would just like to
know how to install additional user webs without smearing out the ones
previously added.

Keith