Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:53:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
Cc:        William Bulley <web@merit.edu>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Radius 970424

Merit AAA is free for the taking, and they do solicit requests for help on
the free version as well as the "enhanced" one.  Take it easy on Mr.
Bulley, he's a programmer, not a suit.

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB