Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 17:02:17 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Matthew Amelin' <Matthew_Amelin@alpinecsi.com>
Subject:   RE: question on LAN SETUP

Both.. there is a gateway line for your gateway IP.  I was stating that
there is also a place in /etc/rc.conf for you machine's ip address.

How do you assign ips?  DHCP?  In that case you'll have to install one of
the DHCP ports and install that, at which point DHCP usually automatically
configures IP address, gateway address, and DNS addresses for you.

-Chris