Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:40:39 +0100
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Sparc stability

Well when I installed it i wasn't to sure how stable it was going to be and
it was just a project to test it out and now I'm 100% confident it won't
crash. So far since last reboot when I got it to my liking its been up 52
days and transfered over 84GB of data. I now use it was a caching name
server and a samba server which is its main job these days which it gets
lots of traffic and disk I/O from and I don't plan to have to reboot it.

its a Sun Ultra 5 360Mhz UltraSPARC-IIi running 512MB RAM 9GB disk and a
120GB IBM its very happy

good job guys

Bri,