Date:      Fri, 15 May 2015 21:58:23 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@beta.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Building RPI2-B (and RPI?)

All,
  I've noticed a lot of progress recently on the RPI2-B platform, and
I'm looking to get up and running. I have an image that was posted the
list a week or two back running, but I want to get up to bleeding-edge.

  I've seen some emails about changes in the build methods for
"supported" platforms, and IIRC, many of the crochet-supported platforms
were impacted, as there were issues keeping things in synch.

  Are the RPI2-B images (and optionally RPI) still being built via the
crochet tool, or is there a new method around for which I've yet to find
the documentation?

  -B