Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:45:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jimmy <jimmy@isppro.net>
To:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-test@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: TEST

Wow great info! It's pitty that you do not say this to all the spammers
that send emails here, I receive more spam form this mailing list than
from the all internet. In fact this emails are generating more trafic than
my two words.

Do you think I will susbcribe to another mailing list just for a test and
to exposed to receive more spam? That's makes not sense.

All of this is just bullshit, if sending a test  result in a big deal,
well I guess this is not the most desireable group where I should be and freely
as I came I will consider to leave. Any way, 2 people are not significant
enought for doing it.

Thanks for the advice.
Have a good evening.

Jimmy