Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:52:39 +0200
From:      "Adam Maciejewski" <xark@xark.net>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Question

Hi  =20
I have a one question for You. I`m from Poland and i love a FreeBSD. In =
my home i have only ADSL connection. I need a place for my server for =
fun. Every day i try diffrent=20
things some works ... some no, but i`m learning still. You are =
non-profit organisation. Mayby You can help me? I need a place for one =
server wityh only 1 ip, i dont need 10mbit connection, 256kbps will be =
fine. Please help me.

                                                                         =
                                                                         =
                  Best Regards  =20