Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 11:26:55 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        "Oles' Hnatkevych" <gnut@fc.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kerenel can't "make depend"

Oles' Hnatkevych wrote:

> Hello freebsd-questions,
>
>   On FreeBSD-4.0 RELEASE I've just cvsupped /src/sys
>   and tried to make a new kernel.
>   "make depend" says that does not know how to make
>   agp_if.c.
>
>   seems like some bug in the source....
>
>   I 've removed agp from /sys/modules/Makefile but
>   after "make depend" finished "make" can not compile
>   some assembler code with C compiler....
>
>   Can it be something wrong on my side?

Do a search on -stable, there were a couple of people with a similar
problem in the last two days. They have subjects of "agp_if.c" The
comment was that the bsd.kmod.mk was out of date.

Kent

> With best wishes, Oles' Hnatkevych, http://gnut.kiev.ua, gnut@fc.kiev.ua
> Finance & Credit Banking Corporation, Kyiv, Ukraine.
> Industrialnaya str. 27 +380 44 2417190
> Artema str. 60, +380 44 4906877

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com

Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/bomber.jpg