Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:44:27 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Mike <muck@ida.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make world -- er..sort of.

Would it be possible to make and install the individual directories, i.e.
bin, games, include, libexec, etc?  The reason I'm asking is that after
about 10 hours (my computer is a slow 486), of doing a make world, gcc
dies on me from a signal 11 error.  I assume I have bad memory modules.
If I could compile each of those directories individually, then I could
update my system from source.

Thanks.

Mike