Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:39:57 GMT
From:      Jim Borland <jim@meridiansystems.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/103484: Application runs on SCO Openserver but not FreeBSD

>Number:         103484
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Application runs on SCO Openserver but not FreeBSD
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have an application which I run on SCO Openserver and I was hoping it would run on FreeBSD but it doesn't. It is a cobol application but the cobol compiler will not run.
Many years ago we moved from Interactive Unix to SCO and we simply copied the complier onto the SCO box and away it went, I hoping to do the same with FreeBSD, is that not possible?

So I have just copied a binary from SCO to FreeBSD and tried to run it.