Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 11:00:05 -0500
From:      "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fwd: [Apache-SSL 1.3.22+1.47 - update to security fix]

Would someone either update the apache13-ssl port, or kill it?  I
should have marked it FORBIDDEN when we issued FreeBSD-SN-02:01, but I
still have not.

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <n@nectar.cc>                 http://www.nectar.cc/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos

----- Forwarded message from Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk> -----