Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 96 18:29:43 PDT
From:      "Ing." Ricardo Villalpando "A." <rvillalp@vianet.com.mx>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wtmp edit

Anyone can help me?

1o. My file WTMP has mixed two months and my Accounting system has
problems calculting the connection hours. is there a utility for esditting
this file?, i need to isolate the two months in wtmp and wtmp.0 and erase
some registers.

2o. I have changed the Access server name from 200.23.228.60 to
dialup02-gw, but, when i type taclast for seeing the current users, the
system show 4 users with the old name but they are not on line. How can i
delete them?.

Regards and thank you in advance.

Ing. Ricardo Villalpando Alderete
Gerente General
VIANET-Guadalajara Teleport S.A. de C.V.