Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 1997 07:59:39 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: On glquake and q2test

> Since I first posted about glquake and now recently about q2test , I have
> not received a single confirmation that it works other than on my box.

if this is any consolation, yours is the only reply i received on the
'tel' app. And the traffic on the lists has been rather scarce in the
last days -- maybe it has to do with thanksgiving ?

> My interpretation is that the group is not that interested on such
> technology which is okay.

well, i am not very fond of games, plus the kids do not leave me much
time ... at least other things such as the audio driver or tel (and I
think next will come an integrated video+audio conferencing tool) can
be partly developed during office hours since i use them as examples
for the students, or as research tools.

	cheers
	luigi