Date:      16 Sep 2002 23:01:54 +0200
From:      Marcin Jessa <yazzy@yazzy.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HighPoint Rocket 133 on > 4.4

Hi.

I have a HighPoint Rocket 133 U-ATA/133 device.
I have tried to make it work with the ata(4) driver and the driver
avaliable on http://www.highpoint-tech.com/ .
My card is not recognized.
I tried 4.6.2 and 4.7-PRERELEASE.
I wondered if any of you have succeeded to make it work with FreeBSD >
4.4
The original driver is ment to work with 4.4 but then i dont see why it
shouldnt work with FreeBSD newer then that.
And I dont think downgrading my system from 4.7 to 4.4 is a good idea...

Thanks a bunch in advance.

YazzY