Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:22:28 -0800
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fetchmail and qpopper

I am having problems getting fetchmail to download mail from qpopper
using SSL.  If I configure fetchmail without SSL it works just fine.
If I use Eudora 5.1 with SSL enabled to access the qpopper server it
works fine.  If I enable SSL in fetchmail I get a SSL error that the
protocol is not recognized.  If I set any of the sslproto values, I
get passed that but another SSL error is generated.  Has anyone made
fetchmail work with qpopper using SSL?  Both ports were downloaded
yesterday.
--
-- Doug