Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:05:32 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Allen <slackwarewolf@comcast.net>
Cc:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Unix Haters Handbook

Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

> Actually, the main author of the UNIX Hater's Handbook is a well-
> regarded Unix and computer security expert who has written numerous
> books on the subject.

Which is part of the appeal of the whole thing.  Perhaps a tad
like marriage; after years of familiarity, you come to a place
at which even the things you intensely dislike about a partner
can be humorous.

The authors' POV's certainly seem like "love-hate" things to me.

KDK

--
	WARNING TO ALL PERSONNEL:

Firings will continue until morale improves.