Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 1997 18:28:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Problems installing packages using sysinstall (2.2-RELEASE)

	I have just installed 2.2 on my Toshiba Tecra 500. I have the PAO
	patches installed and the machine working on my local network which is
	gateway-ed to the Internet via another FreeBSD machine.

	I can't seem to install any packages using /stand/sysinstall. When I
	try to do so it logs onto ftp.freebsd.org, collects the index file and
	presents me with the appropriate choices. When I select even one of
	these (Let's say elm), and ask it to perform the install sysinstall
	core dumps!

	What could I be doing wrong here?

	What other way(s) of installing these packages do I have?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems