Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:29:48 +0200
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Welcome XFCE 4.14

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 02:28:02 +0200
Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Please report if you encounter any problem with this update!

Hi,

thank you for XFCE 4.14, I've just upgraded to it. So far I have
encountered a few problems:
 - I was using greybird theme on 4.12 as well, but now after the
   upgrade I have ugly black background in title bar of each window
   (window manager). It seem to affect other themes as well.
 - my wallpaper has disappeared after the upgrade, had to set it again.

The second one is actually non-issue, but the first one really bothers
me. Anyone else experiencing it? Any tips how to fix it?

Thank you in advance,
--=20
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupa=C4=87
https://www.mimar.rs/