Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:35:51 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Anders Nordby <anders@freebsd.org>
Cc:        George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>, freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Is there a standard for "knob" documentation?

--9zSXsLTf0vkW971A

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 09:31:45AM +0100, Anders Nordby wrote:
> I've often thought about adopting the OpenBSD flavor scheme. Which would
> help/sort out this. See http://www.openbsd.org/porting/diffs.html for
> some more information, under "Flavors".

And also the 'fake package' method from the same page. That would rule
(a lot less out-of-sync plists).

--Stijn, who definitely needs to go read bsd.port.mk again

--=20
The sexual urge of the camel is stranger than anyone thinks.
He's lived for years on the desert, and tried to seduce the Sphinx.
But the Sphinxs center of pleasure lies buried deep in the Nile,
which accounts for the hump on the camel and the Sphinxs inscrutable smile.
		-- Frantic Fran, http://www.franticfran.com/jokes.htm

--9zSXsLTf0vkW971A

--9zSXsLTf0vkW971A--