Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 22:55:10 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>, Delbert Hundley <dhundley@consuela.megasurf.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to share accounts between mail/pop and web servers?

At 05:20 PM 10/6/98 -0400, Gary Palmer wrote:
>Delbert Hundley wrote in message ID
><Pine.BSF.3.96.981006172251.214A-100000@consuela.megasurf.net>:
>> What's scp?  I am also preparing to do the same - prepare for growth.
>
>The SSH version of RCP.

Forgot to mention that scp is part of the ssh port, which is not obvious.

Hmmm...

Yarg!  Looks like ssh has been commited to a bit lately. ;)

Seaching the ports for scp gives only ja-escpf-0.4b2, but if you use ssh and read the Makefile or PLIST.  Knowing about, I just tried a web page seach and nada.

Might be a worth mention.

What the hell...

Seaching for rcp in the ports only turns up rshell-1.0, but rcp is definately in the desc for ssh.

No matter what, it's not obvious unless you know.

Jeff Mountin - Unix Systems TCP/IP networking
jeff@mountin.net