Date:      Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:56:29 +0100 (BST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Alexander S. Usov" <A.S.Usov@kvi.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic: sbflush_locked on 5.4-p5/i386

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Alexander S. Usov wrote:

>>> I got a few similar panics.
>>> It looks that I managet to get rid of them by setting mpsafenet=0, but I
>>> am not sure -- I have to monitor it for a bit longer.
>>> I have managed to get a few dumps, so the traces are:
>
> Unfortunately I don't have these dumps anymore, I will try to switch
> mpsafenet back on and wait for a new ones. They were quite reproducable
> for me.

Thanks.  I will be away this weekend, but hope to have a chance to look
into this early next week.  If you could send me the dmesg of the box
also, and the output of "sysctl -a", that would be helpful.  Probably out
of band rather than via the list (or if you could put it on a web page I
could reach).

Robert N M Watson