Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 22:55:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Fuzzy <fuzzy@pooh.ASARian.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: error msg: /kernel: swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: ...

thanks.... since we are not seeing disk I/O errors I guess
its the wiring. the drive is an ATA100 and the onboard
controler is ATA66m but we get the using ATA33 message
even though its connected via an ATA100 (80 wire) cable.
maybe the cable is bad.

thanks :)

Fuz

--
                		     _____ __ __ ____  ____ __  __
		                    / ___// // //__  )/__  )\ \/ /

                                        President, ASARian Inc.
                                        Sys Admin, ASARian.org

                                        Admin Contact for the
                                        ASARian.org domain.
					fuzzy@asarian.org

--

PGP 2.6.3 Key fingerprint = 56 64 1D D9 65 53 B2 20  79 97 EF 45 18 FE 19 4E

finger fuzzy@pooh.ASARian.org for public key.

ASARian Inc. provides free internet access to survivors of sexual abuse.
We are a not-for-profit organization (501(c)3). ASARian.org takes its name
from the usenet newsgroup alt.sexual.abuse.recovery, (since replaced by
alt.sexual.abuse.recovery.moderated due to spam).