Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:47:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      JimBenster@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for (paid!) help: FreeBSD/Apache/FastCGI

I'm in immediate need of someone to help me install FreeBSD + Apache web
server (plus FastCGI) on an Intel 486 box, (Ether)networked to NeXT
(black/68040) hardware to serve the outside world via Internet/WWW from a
novel, "self-aware" database being hosted on the NeXT hardware.

I live in Marin County, CA (Lagunitas, to be precise) and need some
on-site help followed by telephone support. I'm just so-so with UNIX and
really need someone to help out who's familiar with the FreeBSD and
Apache so that I can get this part of the system up and running ASAP,
with as few headaches as possible. I'll also need some tutoring on system
tuning and maintenance. Willing to pay for said help.

Thank you for your timely response!

--Jim

415/488-1145
JimBenster@aol.com

P.S.: all components have been purchased, including the newest full
release of FreeBSD (from Walnut Creek CDROM).