Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:52:54 -0800
From:      "Peter/Los Angeles, CA" <peter@haloflightleader.net>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   apache question part2

Dear People,

Thank you for your help with my initial apache question.  I don't know if
this is a malfunction or what, although it seems to work.

I opened up the router, and directed it to my server at home.  It's
responding so I know the daemon is working.  The number of times that I've
used apache, I've never seen this as an initial message.  Is it possible
that it's just the port that had some corrupted initial message?  Anyway,
I'll try the other pages in that directory.

Take a look at what I'm talking about.
http://haloflightleader.net
Peter