Date:      Wed, 7 May 2008 23:00:33 -0700
From:      "Christopher Simon" <higinsjessy123@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   need a DRIVER for WINE TASTING in Santa Barbara???

Christopher Simon 805-291-7319 WEBSITE: WWW.IDRIVEUEVERYWHERE.COM
 Experienced male driver will happily drive you through wine tasting country
near Santa Barbara in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley. You have only to enjoy
 the fun of sight, sound and drink without the hassles or worries.

(must provide vehicle) - References upon request.
TRUSTED, RELIABLE and FUN
* Make your reservations *Available 24/7*
I charge an affordable hourly rate of $25.00
Tipping is allowed
Contact: Christopher Simon
(805) 291-7319 NOTE: for situations where you need more than one driver I have two friends that also drive.