Date:      Sun, 03 Sep 2000 17:18:57 -0600
From:      Alex <alex@aspenworks.com>
To:        free <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cold fusion / FreeBSD / Apache / PHP /MySQL

--------------34FC5E75FE18B0C997744195

We're keen about building a Cold Fusion or Dreamweaver Ultradev
compatible FreeBSD box. Customers are using our NT solutions, but they
suck. Not the customers, the boxes. They are expensive and we're
always awaiting the next release of some part of the product to fix
one problem or another.

My understanding is that we just need ODBC and MySQL to support
Dreamweaver/Ultradev, but Macromedia doesn't list any FreeBSD system
as compatible with their tools. We'd make alot of people happy if we
had compatibility with Cold Fusion or Ultradev type products.

Thanks,

 -Alex
--------------34FC5E75FE18B0C997744195

begin:vcard